Help us find your record

Don't know what to enter here?

Download the JPay App

Access select JPay services on your smartphone.
Send Email

Make a Payment

Make community corrections payments with JPay, including restitution, court costs or self-report fees, and other supervision payments (community corrections payments with JPay are available at select facilities).

To get started, enter your corresponding identification number and state in the search box to the right.

Convenient payment options

You can make your community corrections payments online with a credit card or debit card from the comfort of your home or make a cash payment at any MoneyGram location nationwide. To find a MoneyGram agent location and to find the appropriate receive code, click here.

Money Orders

JPay also provides a way to make a payment using a money order. For select facilities and agencies, you can send a money order to the JPay Money Order Lockbox, where it will be processed electronically. Learn more about the JPay Money Order Lockbox here.

Get Started!